Here’s a thought for lawyers looking to attract clients using social media…
Your social web (i.e. the set of social relations that link you to your prospects, clients and peers through the Internet) means that increasingly, your reputation will be determined by the interactions everyone in your social web has with each other.
Various stakeholders within […]
How do you measure the success of your law firm social media campaigns?
Measuring the success of social media activity remains a key challenge for many lawyers. Getting hard facts on the number of new leads or the impact on the bottom line as a result of using social media is something that many simply don’t […]
Have you heard comments from other lawyers suggesting that blogging is not an effective strategy for attracting clients to your law firm? Some believe that a website combined, perhaps, with effective (or expensive) SEO tactics is all they need to succeed together with their current networking and referral strategies.
This post will highlight why this view […]
Most lawyers generate business locally or nationally, so this post is going to highlight the reasons why lawyers have to think about local search strategies in order to attract more clients.
For those lawyers that might not know about Google places. local search, etc… take note as this is really important if you want to use […]
- Social Media For Law Firms: Why Lawyers Need Effective Lead Capture Systems
- Why Lawyers Need To Stop Giving Out The Wrong Messages If They Want To Attract More Clients
- Invisibility: The Biggest Obstacle Lawyers Need to Overcome To Attract More Clients
- Why IP Lawyers Should Not Jump On The Social Media Bandwagon Without Positioning Themselves Correctly First
- Why IP Lawyers Need To Use ‘Nurture Marketing’ To Keep Prospects Interested In Their Services